Torta: The Making Of

In honor of a new year, I’m going to try and commit to producing more for this site. The bar has been set pretty low with monthly updates for the past year or so. Hopefully I can find the time to do what I’m hoping to do. Ok, here goes:

This is a video of me making a torta. There are plenty of ways to make tortas and this is one option if you’re hungry. All the ingredients were purchased at a Mexican market called Pancho Villa Farmer’s Market here in San Diego.

Ingredients (estimated cost $2.54 for two tortas):

Gravatar Joe wrote @ January 3rd, 2008 at 10:17 pm

Yum! I can attest.

Gravatar marisa wrote @ January 3rd, 2008 at 10:35 pm

Ha ~ Great ending! For the next one, let’s see Rosario, too~!

Gravatar Juan wrote @ January 4th, 2008 at 12:04 am

looks tasty!…

P.D. Sólo faltó el jamón de la lista de ingredientes :)

Gravatar Nathan wrote @ January 4th, 2008 at 8:42 am

Juan, Sí es cierto. Lo añadí y cambié el total a $2.56. Gracias!

Gravatar ChrisN wrote @ January 4th, 2008 at 8:46 am

Dammit. Now I’m hungry. :D

Gravatar oso wrote @ January 4th, 2008 at 8:59 am

I echo Chris’ sentiment. I say the first one who doesn’t produce a video a week has to buy/make the other a torta. :)

Gravatar Joshua wrote @ January 8th, 2008 at 11:18 pm

At last the Nathan I know and love. Looking forward to more post such as these.

Gravatar El Oso » Blog Archive » [Progress] Getting Into Video wrote @ January 10th, 2008 at 10:33 am

[…] example, the content of Nathan’s video on how to make a torta was less interesting to me (I already know how to make a torta) than how he produced it. Like when […]

Gravatar prgibbs wrote @ February 1st, 2008 at 10:15 pm

Hhaahah. That was funny. Next time you need some music and some sensual close-ups! :)

Gravatar Christina Parker wrote @ June 7th, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Wow, Rosario was right. Good job, Nathan….I wish you cuold make me one. I will try and make one that will make you proud. :D

Gravatar Healthy Beverages wrote @ July 21st, 2017 at 11:26 pm